Central PA

2/28/2008 11:06:00 AM | 0 comments »

I'm in Central PA for the rest of the week. I've been enjoying my time out here...

Today I drove out to Elizabethtown where I got to have lunch and visit with a very special friend. When I was a part of the youth group in high school we had a "Prayer Aunt/Uncle" program. They matched us young folk with older members in the church congregation who prayed for us. Mrs. Bauer was my Prayer Aunt since probably my junior year in high school (1993!). She has been faithfully praying for my since and has been such a sweet encouragement!


We had lunch in the BEAUTIFUL dining hall (tall ceilings, wood floors and ceilings, stained glass everywhere), took a tour of the residential campus where she lives and had a great visit. She also bought me two chocolate-filled Easter eggs (coconut and peanut butter!) I already ate the coconut one... it was YUUUUMMY!!!!



After leaving Elizabethtown I drove to Grantham, PA to visit with my sister at Messiah College.



I'm staying with her in her dorm... fun!


Having fun tagging along with her, eating her guest meals at the dining hall. In general, you know just being the annoying big sis :)

0 comments