2/06/2006 05:37:00 AM | 0 comments »


Currently Watching
My Date with Drew

Been at Panera (@ Lake Eola) since probably 11:30 this morning (MAN...I should go to the bathroom by now, huh?)

Anyway...been making real progress on my application for Wycliffe membership. I am planning on continuing to work until I complete it today.

So, quick entry here...watched a great movie with Renae last night called "My Date with Drew." It's a documentary about a guy who with 30 days and $1,100 (TV game show prize money) tries to get a date with Drew Barrymore (his celebrity crush since he was 10 years old).

So... if you had $1,100 and 30 days...who'd you try to get a date with? I was trying to think of my celebrity crushes from when I was 10... can't remember... and most of my celebrity crushes now are married (and that just isn't right to want a date with a married man...) so can't think of who that would be.

Anyway, it's a great movie and a real fun watch. I think the most appealing thing about the movie and attractive thing about the guy in it is that ... He goes for it! I mean he has these two things he's passionate about - Drew Barrymore and filmmaking - and he just goes for it. What a great quality in a person. Willing to take risks, willing to dream, willing to go!

0 comments