March Moves...

1/19/2008 03:09:00 PM | 0 comments »

When I shared about my plans in my most recent Step In update, I had marked the 2nd week of March as my target for arriving in the Philippines. I have since decided that I will make a trip to Orlando, Florida in mid-March, before I leave.

A SLIGHT change in my tentative plans.

I have been invited to participate in the Wycliffe School for Global Engagement , a collaborative effort of Wycliffe USA and the Global Engagement Network (GEN—a leadership initiative of the Institute for Global Engagement) from March 17-19, 2008.

The Wycliffe School for Global Engagement will help equip Wycliffe leaders from within, preparing and retaining the leaders necessary to accomplish Vision 2025, and introduce emerging Christian leaders to a global perspective that expands their understanding of God and His world, preparing them to practically engage and lead in the 21st century.

I’m looking forward to this great opportunity for leadership development.

I’m also hoping that I will be able to plan this trip to enable me to connect with some family, friends and ministry partners in Florida before I head overseas.
At this point, I’m hoping to report to my assignment in Manila by the end of March / beginning of April.


0 comments