Have I mentioned???

3/02/2010 10:10:00 PM | 0 comments »

I haven't updated ... at least not on this blog.
So FB friends, you've heard the news already...

MY PARENTS ARE HERE IN MANILA WITH ME!!!
and...
I'M GOING TO BE AN AUNT AGAIN!!!

My Parents
My parents decided while I was away last week that they were going to come to Manila.
So, after returning to Manila on Friday, I prepared for their arrival -- scheduled for midnight Sunday, February 28th.

They landed in Manila around 3:30 AM ... and got to my place around 5 or so.
Along with getting over jetlag, they've been busy catching up with my dad's old high school friends who have been celebrating their 50th reunion over the last week.

I got sick while I was away so while they've been going out, I've been home resting and sleeping.
Actually being sick right now is quite nice. I love the way my mom nurses me to health and I've missed that.




My Niece or Nephew?!
YES! My brother and sister-in-law are expecting their 2nd child!!! I'm sooo excited.
I loved talking with my nephew about the big news. He's so excited to not be the only kid anymore.

He's really hoping for a little brother -- "I REALLY REALLY want a brother."
When I responded, "Well, I guess we'll find out if you'll have a brother or a sister," he said really excitedly, "OR...maybe it could be both! Then I could have a brother AND a sister and there will be three of us kids! Well ... 4 because I'm counting Austin (his pet hamster)."

I love that little guy... and can't wait to meet "the other kid."

0 comments