It's been flurrying a bit this past week. I've loved seeing little white flakes falling from the sky. It's so beautiful looking out the window and seeing white on the tips of the tree branches.

I've mostly been enjoying it from inside. I've been sick. In bed. Popping vitamin C. Eating lots of oranges. Trying to get better. I'm not 100% yet.

Would you pray I'd be well tomorrow?
I'm to share about my ministry at a church in Frackville, PA on SUNDAY. I'd like to be physically and mentally ready and excited to share with that church.

One of the things I really do enjoy is the opportunity to share about Bible translation with friends, family, and churches.

This month I have some incredible opportunities to share with others about Bible translation and the work I'll be doing. I am excited to be able to open people's eyes - perhaps for the first time - to the need people still have for God's Word in their heart language.

Would you pray with me for my preparation for these opportunities AND for God's message to be communicated, received and applied for those who hear it? Would you pray that I would seek God's wisdom and heart as I prepare what I will share? Pray that I would remember that God is with me and have His peace, His confidence and His words in each situation.

December 9
Frackville United Methodist Church
• Sunday service message, children's message and youth Sunday school

December 13
CMA Luncheon (I'm attending this -- yay!! and while it's not my primary reason for going, there might be good opportunities to share about the ministry of Bible translation with other attendees).

December 15
Men's Prayer Breakfast (gathering of praying men from churches throughout Bucks County area)
• Sharing an update / message with these men who have been faithful prayer partners.

December 30
Langhorne United Methodist Church
• Sunday Contemporary Service - sharing the message
• 8 am Traditional Service - sharing a brief message
• 10:30 am Traditional Service - sharing a brief message

As these opportunities come in the midst of this busy holiday season, pray that I would be diligent in preparing and serve well these churches.

Pray as well that as I continue to seek ministry partners and opportunities to create awareness for Bible translation, pray that more opportunities might come up for this, and next month.

Often during these times I feel so inadequate to do this job. It's good to remember that it is God who calls, prepares, equips and provides...

Thank you for your prayers, friends...

0 comments