During my time working with Wycliffe in Orlando, one thing I looked forward to each August was the Willow Creek Leadership Summit. A group of us from the Communications Department would usually go together to a satellite site at Discovery Church. It was fun spending time with my Communications buddies outside of the office, learning together and running down to a local restaurant to grab lunch.

The Leadership Summit was often a time that God would use to confirm stirrings He'd been working in my heart. It was after the Leadership Summit of 2004 (?) that I finally worked on my preliminary application to serve with Wycliffe.

So, I was sad that there wasn't a church close to my home that was hosting as a satellite location. But, thankful that my friend Ruth has been blogging some during the Leadership Summit.
Ah, thanks Ruth ... through you I can experience the Summit this year!

0 comments