Getting Organized

7/27/2009 07:00:00 PM | 0 comments »

It's been good to be home for a while with no trips out of town.
Since I've had this "uninterrupted" time, I've been on a self-imposed rampage to get things done. I've had a long list of things-to-do for a long time. I'm getting serious about marking things "DONE!"

  • get curtains for living room - DONE!
  • find little decor for living room - DONE!
  • get eating utensils - DONE!
  • get dishes - DONE!
  • fix baseboards in apartment - DONE!
  • have shelves made and installed in laundry area - DONE!
Just getting little things like this done sometimes feels like huge, major accomplishments in my life these days.
It was nice to have some time to actually focus on getting these types of things done.

And, so glad I brought my p-touch machine with me from home! Yay!! I love organizing stuff and office supplies ... maybe a little too much sometimes. :)

0 comments