28 DAYS...

5/04/2010 09:32:00 PM | 0 comments »

Grounded.
No air travel.
HOME.

I sat at my desk today.
As I looked at my calendar and saw that I had an uninterrupted 28 days at home, I was filled with kind of a giddy, excited feeling. Some things that I'm excited about...

  • sleeping and waking up in my own bed.
  • following up on work tasks from my last few trips and getting some things done for my next trip. Crossing things off of my to-do list!
  • resting.
  • routine.
  • finally going for LOOOONNGGGG overdue follow up appointments with various doctors.
  • catching up on stuff I've let go out of control for too long. (paperwork, taxes, updates to ministry partners, ...)
  • going to one of my favorite spots in town for some reading and journaling time.
  • having lunches / dinners with friends.
  • going to church and Bible study.
  • hopefully visiting with some family.
  • printing and framing some photos from the last year for my place.
  • catching up with friends and family over Skype!!!
  • ... and TOMORROW... getting extra pages added to my passport!!!!

0 comments