Still Counting...

5/30/2010 03:56:00 PM | 0 comments »

I have been home since May 1.
I'm pretty sure this is the longest that I've been home.
And it's been nice... very nice.

I was supposed to have flown out today for some meetings this week.
But, it was decided that we would move the meetings here to Manila.

It's been nice to prepare for these meetings this past week without also having to prepare for being out of town. I wasn't going to be gone for long. But, I didn't have to think about packing. I didn't have to make plans for paying bills while I was gone. I didn't have to think about what food might go bad in the fridge. Little things.

So instead of this weekend being a "pack and travel" weekend... I've had a "real" weekend.
Time with friends. Good food. Time with myself. ... and REST.

Tomorrow afternoon our meetings start. Please pray that our week will be marked by wisdom, productivity, creativity and God's presence and direction.


(If you're curious about our meetings... I'll help to lead discussions with a group of colleagues to discuss how their focus of work should be seen and known around the world (branding). We'll also work together on their overall communications strategy and plans.)

0 comments