1/19/2006 11:35:00 AM | 0 comments »

The good, the bad and the ugly of January 18, 2006




  • Woke up at 7:00 am this morning when I was supposed to wake up at the latest by 6:30 am (bad…)


  • Meetings back-to-back all day long today (pretty much bad…just because it was tiring)


  • All the meetings I was in today were pretty productive and the day went pretty quickly as a result (so… good)


  • Bought a box of legos for a meeting and didn’t use them (bad…)


  • I have a box of legos to play with … and use as a footstool (good…)


  • South Beach frozen dinner (surprisingly good…)


  • "LOST" (good… the show is basically all about character development which is so lacking in so many movies and shows)


  • The smell and the squishiness of play-doh (good…)


  • My newly manicured nails got messed up cleaning the white board for our meeting (bad and UGLY…)


  • 100 portraits (???) CD that Peggy lent me (soooooo good!!!)


  • that “Wild Thing” Hallmark commercial (hahaha funny good)


  •  Sonicare - really...fresh, clean teeth - incomparable feeling... (good)

 


I know...those are all totally random...


Later!

0 comments