Yes, I've finally arrived in the Philippines. It feels good to not be traveling anymore!

I left my parent's house at 8:30 AM (Philly time) on Thursday, January 29th and arrived at my temporary housing at around 4:30 AM (Manila time) on Saturday, January 31st. Even with the 12 hour time difference, it was a very long trip.

I am so thankful that even with the delay after delay after delay, the trip was a good one. No problems with my baggage, customs, immigration or anything!

I have no idea what time it is now. But I feel like it's time to sleep.
So... that's all for right now.
Be back soon with more updates!!!!

THANKS FOR PRAYING FOR SAFE TRAVEL!!!!

1 comments

  1. Ruth Hubbard // January 31, 2009 at 11:27 AM  

    I love that you have arrived and pray that you will soon be adjusted to the time zone. Great to hear that the trip was smooth, too. Always a bonus!!