The Last Supper

1/29/2009 12:00:00 PM | 0 comments »

When my parents asked me where I wanted to go for my going-away dinner, my reply was immediate.

"CHICK-FIL-A."


I think they were thrown off a little by my answer.
Are you sure? Don't you want to go somewhere else?

Yes, there are lots of places I enjoy eating... but not much that I will really miss while I'm in the Philippines. EXCEPT FOR CHICK-FIL-A.

As far as I know my favorite fast food place hasn't made it over here... YET (I can hope right??)

So, since it was yucky out my dad brought home my favorite meal for my dinner...

CHICK-FIL-A... NUMBER 5... VALUE-SIZED...WITH SWEET TEA. And this time... I splurged and got a 12... yes, a 12 pack.

Ah... it's not that difficult to make me a happy girl.

And yes, you see rice on the table. My mom and dad supplemented their Chick-Fil-A with rice and egg rolls. :)

0 comments