Welcome Isabella Grace!

6/01/2009 11:55:00 PM | 0 comments »


I am soooo thankful for how God has totally gifted me during this trip with wonderful opportunities that could have only been timed by Him.

While here stateside I am attending some meetings with the team of communications people serving Wycliffe International. Those meetings are here in Dallas.

What a blessing! This week my cousins - Leilani and Jeff - had their first baby... Isabella Grace!
I arrived at the Dallas airport from Chicago the very day that they were discharged from the hospital and on their way home.

It was such a sweet, sweet gift from the Lord that I could spend that precious time with their family. It was so great to see them and their baby. When I left them in January I thought I wouldn't get to meet their little girl until she was 2 years old. What a wonderful surprise that I could be there her first week at home!!

Congratulations, cousins! I love you very much and am so excited for your family!
Love and hugs, baby Bella -- Nia loves you!

0 comments