Patience...Trust...

10/04/2007 02:13:00 AM | 1 comments »

I need more patience.
I need more trust.

I'm hoping to be able to leave for the Philippines sometime in January 2008.
In order to do that I have to have pretty much 100% of the financial commitments to cover my monthly expenses. ... and to have seen those commitments come in consistently for a couple of months (you know, to make sure that they're really commitments).

It's now October and God has provided 64% of my monthly financial needs in commitments from churches and ministry partners. It's been exciting and in so many ways, UNEXPECTED, the ways that God has provided!

Some days I'm incredibly excited and encouraged. Other days I think... when's it going to happen. Will I really get to go in January? If not in January, when will it be?

Today, I'm feeling all of it. Encouraged because I know God is the one who has provided through all these amazing people. But also just wondering how long it will actually take me. AND... will I really be okay if I have to WAIT?

I'm not always good at waiting.

1 comments

  1. Heather // October 4, 2007 at 11:01 PM  

    We're with you on this!