I AM ALIAS!

8/04/2009 11:59:00 PM | 0 comments »


I have wanted to play laser tag for a long time.

As a matter of fact, when I lived in Orlando I thought about looking for a place to play and getting people together to do it to celebrate my birthday. I never did it though. And I thought about doing it this year too. But, didn't really know where to go here.

Well, I've been wanting to try out a small group from church -- this week they were going to have dinner and play LASER TAG! Eek! It's hard enough going to a group by yourself for the first time. Harder still when it's an activity like laser tag. But, I decided to go anyway.

I had a great time. The group seemed like a lot of fun and they were all very nice and incredibly welcoming. I played two games -- and did even worse the 2nd time around. I ranked 2nd to last during the 1st game. I came in dead last the 2nd game.

But... who cares?
I got to play Sydney Bristow for the night. And boy, was it fun!!

0 comments