Friday Night Fun

8/01/2009 02:48:00 PM | 0 comments »

One of the things that I really really like about where I live is that it's close to the office.
I love that I can walk to work.
I love that I can run home if I need to get something.
I also love that it's close enough so that I can have people over from work and it's pretty easy to get here.

I've been enjoying having some people over for Friday night fun nights. I had some people over this weekend to celebrate some of our July birthdays -- Ate Rachel, Julie and Sam.

Fun times -- food, videoke, UNO, Pinoy Henyo (?? kind of like 20 questions ... but not really). And in the morning (some of the ladies slept over) I was taught how to play a song on the guitar AND how to sing it in Tagalog!

Hope that I can continue to make time to spend time with people and open up my home to friends. It's been fun!

0 comments