Back in the Hospital

5/20/2008 11:16:00 AM | 1 comments »

My mom is starting her first round of the consolidation therapy tonight. She'll be in for the week and hopefully will be able to go home sometime on Sunday.

I'm staying with her again -- to keep her company and be around in case she needs anything. Unfortunately, (I never learn...QTIPS CAN BE HARMFUL TO YOUR HEALTH!!) I got an ear infection that started sometime last week. I'm on antibiotics and have drops and I THINK it's getting better. It's just not comfortable -- at all. Pray that all the pain would go away and that it will be all well again!! I want to be of help to my mom during this time -- pray that my body would let me :) Thankfully... there's a lot of downtime in the hospital so I should get plenty of rest this week. Pray for us ... (my dad too!) that we have His strength, rest, renewed health ... and that my mom's treatment goes well.

So... we obviously didn't plan the timing of this stay well at all. Tomorrow night is the finals of Dancing with the Stars AND American Idol. As long as we can watch American Idol, I'll be fine. There's a family waiting room on this floor that I guess I'll have to take control over tomorrow to guarantee that the channel will be set to Fox :)

1 comments

  1. Anonymous // May 20, 2008 at 10:26 PM  

    Do you think David will win American Idol? Haha. I haven't been watching but found it funny that they are both David. I am praying for you and your mom.