A Forgotten Favorite...

7/25/2008 11:13:00 PM | 1 comments »

Don't worry...this isn't going to become a regular Friday feature, but I forgot one of my favorites last week. So, here it is!


Vicks Early Defense Foaming Hand Sanitizer:
I used to not be overly concerned about germs so much. For example, when I'm with friends and family and someone passes around the hand sanitizer before eating out, unless I was shaking lots of strangers' hands or something like that... I pass. I don't know, I'd prefer to go to the restroom and wash my hands then have sticky, chemically hand sanitizer all over my hands when I'm eating.

But, since my mom has been going through her chemo treatments, I've been more concerned about germs and making sure I'm not passing any on to her. We now have all kinds of hand sanitizers in our house, our cars and our purses.

This is the best hand sanitizer in our collection! It's a FOAMING hand sanitizer so it doesn't leave my hands all sticky. AND, it's got a great scent ... cucumber-mint. It's a nice, light, clean and refreshing smell.

1 comments

  1. The Walters Crew // July 26, 2008 at 2:14 AM  

    Good to know since we'll be needing some in our home come January! :)