ANTIQUE DAY ONE: Arriving

9/24/2009 05:27:00 PM | 0 comments »

We're Here!

We all met at T3 in Manila -- by 2:30 AM -- and were on our way!
Our team landed in Iloilo shortly after 5:30 AM and after getting everyone loaded in our vans, stopping at Jollibee for breakfast (napping along the way) we arrived in Antique around 9:30 AM.

It was nice to get in early enough to have some time to nap, rest and take it easy. Today was mostly about getting everyone here, settled in and finalizing our schedule for the week (as much as week can do that :) )

Tomorrow will begin our VERY full days.

Our hotel doesn't have WiFi... but Smokey's -- the little hot dog store downstairs -- does. So, with the purchase of an iced coffee, a hot dog, or some other snack... I am connected!! Woo-hoo!!!

I don't expect that I'll be able to get on much while we're here. But, at least I know that there's a way that I can get online. :)

0 comments