"CHRISTMAS!!!"

Seriously. Here in the Philippines, the "...BER" months start the beginning of the Christmas season. My parents used to tell me about that growing up. I pretty much thought that they were just exaggerating. Now I know.

September 5th I was in two different malls ... and both malls showed signs of the start of the season. One mall had Christmas trees out and the other was playing Christmas music throughout the mall. I'm enjoying it. I like hearing the songs (although at times it does spark of feelings of homesickness and missing seasons) and I've been watching movies that are set in the holiday season. Fun. :)

A lot of times things seem to move so fast during the Christmas season that I often don't get to fully enjoy the Christmas music and the lights and everything. OR I get so carried away and focused on the decor and stuff that I get distracted from focusing on the REAL heart of Christmas. Maybe now that it's starting in September I'll get to soak it ALL in.

0 comments