ANTIQUE DAY TWO:

9/25/2009 09:35:00 PM | 0 comments »

Full day at the translation center, "Camp Agape." Interview lead translator and consulant, Ate Bea. Interview daughter, Jane. Fellowship at the camp for guests. Interviews with various people there. Interview Ms. G. Inteview Manong Gaps.

Standout moment from the day...
Is it weird to have a favorite neighborhood kid when you're just a visitor to the community? Heheh.

The last time I came to Antique I stayed at Camp Agape. As we'd talk with people and take photos, some of the neighborhood kids would come around in the background and flash me a big smile. I saw one of the kids several times during that visit and his smile just drew me in. He became my favorite little kid there. :)

On Friday we got to spend a little time with the kids in the neighborhood. Seeing his little face again...a moment that was so sweet for me. Nothing really significant about it. Just a familiar face that made me smile.

0 comments