Heaven...

5/17/2009 11:30:00 PM | 0 comments »

Ok, not really.

It's just Hershey's Chocolate World.

After Cindy's graduation and celebratory lunch our family took the short trip to Hershey, PA.

The land of flowing chocolate. Hershey's kisses. Reese's Peanut Butter Cups. Take 5. Sigh.

When I asked my nephew, Xander, if he had a fun visit with us, he said "My favorite part from yesterday was going to Chocolate World and getting my Hershey's Kiss."

Now, he wasn't talking about the chocolate. He was referring to his little stuffed Hershey Kiss. The boy actually turned down the free chocolate bar at the end of the chocolate world tour. He opted for a free Twizzler. I'm questioning now if we're really related. Hehehe. Of course I'm just kidding!!!... But really, turn down chocolate??? :)

0 comments