Already?!

12/09/2009 08:54:00 PM | 0 comments »

Our team is starting to use a new online, shared calendar. I'm so excited. I love being organized and knowing what's coming up -- not just for me, but for our whole team.

I'm starting to put dates down in the calendar. I've blocked out time at the beginning of January when I'll be in the States. I've put down trips to South Asia at the end of January, end of March, and for sometime in August/September. I've blocked out time in February / March when my parents will be in town. I've penciled in the dates that my friend, Cheeryl, will be in Manila.

Busy already! And these are only the things that I know about -- right now.

Working with so many organizations throughout this huge region of Asia and the Pacific, there are so many opportunities!! But, there's only so much time. I'm anticipating that each of our calendars will be packed throughout the year.

There are lots of things that we are working on now to improve ourselves as a team and what we can offer to our partner organizations.
Photo-sharing website. Monsoon website. File-sharing network, Monsoon Central. Processes.

We're already working on some things with people in the area.
Branding. Communications strategy plans. Websites. Videos. Sooo many other projects.

We have some new team members joining us in the early part of the year.
Welcome, Rachel and Eric!

And we have some exciting ideas that we're pursuing.
Vision trip. Traveling training workshops. Journalism team.

I have a feeling...
2010 is going to be a great year.
Will pray for it. Will believe it!

0 comments