Star Ng Pasko

12/18/2009 01:59:00 AM | 0 comments »

When I'm up late and see Channel 2 sign off for the night, I get to see the Christmas season station ID -- the song, Star Ng Pasko. The song points to Jesus being the star of Christmas.

LSS (Last Song Syndrome -- a new term I learned from my friends here... hehehe) --- EVERY time I hear it, it sticks with me the rest of the day. It's a fun and catchy tune so really, I don't mind.

I finally Googled the lyrics -- no, I couldn't catch all the lyrics AND also understand it on my own.
And now that I have, I enjoy the song even more! Remembering that just a few months ago the country was devastated by typhoons, the lyrics take on even greater significance.

I've been enjoying my first Christmas season in the Philippines. This song is one thing I've especially loved!

Now, here for YOU... the Star Ng Pasko video with English subtitles. ENJOY!!!
(In this video you will see the "stars" of ABS-CBN, other celebrities, and "common folks.")

0 comments