A Fun Family Day

12/05/2009 04:15:00 PM | 0 comments »

Ann and Oliver work with Monsoon. I spent most of the day today with them and their 3 girls.

We took the morning to take some photos of their family and followed their photo session with some fun. We had free donuts at Krispy Kreme, lunch at Trellis, grocery shopping at Metro, and browsing at Fully Booked.

We went to one of my favorite places here -- the Serendra, Market! Market!, High Street area. It was so fun to have "family time" there with them. I enjoyed watching the girls play hide-and-seek. I liked having lunch with a full table with a family around it. It was fun seeing the different personalities of the kids and see which parent they seemed most like. It was a fun day.

I love being able to take photos of people for them. When I was in South Asia, there were some kids who wanted me to take their pictures and asked me to send copies to them. (Eek! I still have to do that!) I want to improve on taking photos so I can give more / better to people. I enjoy doing it. Capturing moments. Sharing images.

Hoping to actually do something about this desire in 2010!

0 comments