Home. Now Headed to HUP.

11/10/2008 07:25:00 PM | 1 comments »

Ah.

I arrived in Philly around 3:30 PM EST yesterday afternoon.
Thankfully, I was able to sleep easily through the night.
I hope that means I'll adjust to the 13 hour time difference with no problem. :)

I would have slept more, but it's almost time to leave for Philly.
I'm going with my mom and dad to Penn Tower at HUP (Hospital of the University of Pennsylvania) today. My mom is scheduled for blood work and a bone marrow biopsy this morning.

Please pray with us that the blood work indicates her bone marrow is recovered and working well and for a bone marrow biopsy clean of leukemia. THANKS!!

I'll post more on the trip later. :)

1 comments

  1. Ruth Hubbard // November 10, 2008 at 7:49 PM  

    Good to have confirmation that you are home and to know specifically how to pray for you and your folks today.