What a mistake...

11/13/2008 04:21:00 AM | 0 comments »

staying up until 3 am!

I couldn't fall asleep. After finally falling asleep I didn't wake up until 1 pm this afternoon. And, that was with my mom checking in on me. :)

Had quite a conversation with God as I was trying hard to finally fall asleep.

The gist of my side of the conversation was...
God, I need to know that you are in control.
God, I need to know that you and your works are good.
God, I need faith.
God, I need to believe.
God, I need YOU.

Going to try hard to get to sleep at a normal time and readjust to EST.
Haven't been feeling too well since returning
(I was sitting next to two coughing and sniffling passengers all the way from Nagoya to Detroit. Hmmm.).
Today I've been sneezing non-stop.
Hopefully the nighttime cold/flu tablets I took will help with that and my sleep. :)

0 comments