Keeping up with Home

11/06/2008 07:31:00 AM | 0 comments »

I'm in the Philippines this week so I've been getting my updates on my family via email and Skype. :)

I got a message from my mom that her counts didn't go up this week -- they stayed pretty much the same. So, she will have a bone marrow biopsy on Monday. The doctor wants to just make sure that the bone marrow is just tired producing white cells.

Pray for my mom -- strength, courage and a good outcome on the test results. Pray that there is still NO SIGN of leukemia... that she continues to be in remission and that her bone marrow will be able to regain the strength and ability to produce the cells the body needs to be healthy and well.

Praise God that my mom feels great and that she is ever aware of the Lord being with her at all times.

0 comments