Go. Go. Go!

10/27/2009 10:15:00 PM | 0 comments »

My bags are packed. I think I'm ready.
Tomorrow morning I'll head into the office to pick up a few things (including my passport!) and will head to the airport at 9:30 AM.

I'm a bundle of emotions.

I'm incredibly excited.
I'm looking forward to visiting a new place! I'm definitely excited about meeting the people there. I'm excited about experiencing the culture, the food... everything!

I'm nervous.
I'm going to a new place! I'm nervous about finding the connections I'll need to make. I'm nervous about how I'll adjust to the food, the environment... and the people. I'm nervous about how well I'll do with sharing helpful, useful information.

Mostly, in all honesty, I feel like I'm playing a little "out-of-my-league."
But I'm going prepared, ready and willing.
Praying that He will give me all the wisdom, all the ability, all the knowledge as I go.
Praying that as I offer all that I have and all that I can, that He will accept my offering, find it pleasing -- and use it all beyond my limitations, my lackings, and my faults ...

0 comments