What would I cling to?

10/01/2009 07:37:00 AM | 0 comments »

Saturday evening I got a text message from my cousin's wife asking for prayer.
My cousin, Raffy, was stuck in the floods here in Metro-Manila on the roof of his car -- already getting chills and no sign of rescue on its way.

Later, she posted this video on her facebook...



"This was the song my husband kept singing to himself during the flood!"
"Ralph got stranded and he swam to get home. He tried to stay on top of his car but the flood god too high and too strong so he spent the night balancing on a ladder. He just got home yesterday (Sunday)."

Praising God for the safety of my family, friends, and their families. Praying for His comfort and strength for those putting the pieces of life back together -- with the hovering anticipation of another storm on its way. Praying His HOPE, PEACE and PROVISION over their lives.

0 comments