HOLIDAYS!!

6/30/2010 09:44:00 AM | 0 comments »

At home today.

Non-working holiday here in the Philippines.
Inauguration Day!

So, on the agenda today is...
  • sleep in (which I did :) ).
  • continue my search for a solution to import my Outlook emails into either Mac Mail or Entourage. URGH!
  • work on a few documents for work that I want to finish and get emailed out today.
  • and...watch the activities throughout the day as the new President of the Philippines, Benigno "Noynoy" S. Aquino III, takes office today.
I've been thinking about Inauguration Day in the States.
The only one I really remember watching was the latest one for President Obama.
I remember watching the activities of that historic day while packing to move here to Manila.

And now here I am!

Apparently, you can watch the same thing I'm watching too. The channel I watch is streaming their broadcast throughout today.

By the way... Friday is a non-working holiday for our office too... Pasig Day!

0 comments