Back on 3rd.

4/11/2010 08:33:00 PM | 0 comments »

Today I was back on the 3rd floor...back at my desk in the office.

The last time I was in the office was sometime in mid-February, I think.
Between taking two trips and working from home while my parents were visiting... it feels like it's been a loooooonnnnggggg time since I've worked in the office.

It feels good to be back with my friends and colleagues.
I spent about half the day today just visiting with colleagues, cleaning my desk and all the other settle-back-in types of things.
And then I spent the other half of the day meeting with my supervisor.

I had seen her for about 10 minutes when I brought my parents through the office during their visit.
Before that, the last time I saw her was at the beginning of February.
We had a lot to catch up on.
So ... we met for 5 hours.

I spent time over this weekend trying to prioritize my "Things-To-Do."
So basically we reviewed my 6-page list reviewing work that is going on with different clients, upcoming meetings and travels and sprinkling in some fun conversation throughout.

Even though I had a lot of things on my list -- and ADDED some during our meeting, I'm surprisingly not too overwhelmed by it. Hopefully things stay that way! :)

It's good to be back.
Glad to be reconnecting this week.

0 comments