1. Cafe Coffee Day's Tagline

"A lot can happen over coffee"


Love it!
Makes me want to go there and have coffee... you never know what can happen!


2. "I feel pretty. Oh so pretty."

I don't know what it is about clothes I get to wear while I'm in S. Asia. But, it always makes me want to sing "I feel pretty. Oh so pretty." I love the colors and the patterns... I love how it makes me feel ... pretty!

3. The Man

Every morning when I'd leave the place where I was staying, this man would greet me so heartily with a HUGE smile and some words. I really have no idea what he was saying, but his friendliness was always a great way to start the morning!!

He smiled his big toothy smile right after I snapped this photo.


4. Get them hooked on the classics!

Spotted this in the airport. For all you Twilight series fans... the covers of these classics probably look somewhat familiar. Love the way they are trying to get people to read the classics.

In case you can't see it, the cover of Wuthering Heights has this little call-out design that says, "Bella and Edward's Favourite Book." :)


5. Trees. Flowers. Water. The Night Sky

Love the touches of nature that I've been gifted with lately.


6. Branded

People go crazy over branded stuff. That alone makes me smile. But, when I saw this polo shirt for sale in Greenhills during my parent's visit... I had to laugh out loud. Can someone tell me -- is there a shirt like this for real?????

7. KIDS!!

I have soooo loved kids being around.

Smiling faces. Laughs. Whiney cries. Headfuls of curls. Running around.
Oh, how kids have made me smile in the last few weeks!!

8. Shimmering Water!

This made me smile in such a special way today... gets its own category apart from #5. I loved the way the water reflected off the lagoon water making it shimmer and shine like diamonds. Beautiful!!!!

0 comments