Door One OR Door Two

11/12/2009 07:20:00 AM | 0 comments »

I really like where we're staying for the conference and I'm grateful that there was enough room for me to stay here for the week instead of commuting each day.

The room is very nice and very comfortable. There's AC, a ceiling fan, nice comfortable beds (with mosquito nets!) and private bathrooms. Yes... bathrooms. There are two bathrooms you can choose from!

Behind door one is a bathroom more typical in some of the Asian countries we visit. There is a shower in this bathroom, but there's also a bucket for bucket showers.

Behind door two is a typical western bathroom with toilet and shower.

This is the first time I've been some place with TWO bathrooms in the room!

What I'm especially happy about regarding the bathrooms ... there's HOT WATER. :)

0 comments