Slept Like a Queen

11/14/2009 07:30:00 AM | 0 comments »


I think I must be the human equivalent of the mosquito's "Chocolate Buffet."
There is something about my blood that they find incredibly appetizing.

I have shared rooms with people before when I was up all night bothered by the little buggers as they slept soundly. The mosquitos keep me up all night feasting on me and leaving their itchy marks behind. They keep me awake buzzing right into ears.

While I've been here at the Prayer Garden conference center, the room where I'm staying put a sweet little treat under my pillow - a mosquito net. This has been my first time to sleep using one. It's WONDERFUL!!! I've gotten very few bites while I've been here. I am able to sleep without having to pull the covers up over my head and ears to keep those noisy little guys from my ears.

It's pretty handy. They had hooks on the walls so it's all ready to hang. Climbing into bed it makes me feel like I'm a baby in a playpen, I'm like in a death bed (don't know why it makes me feel that way) AND... the image I prefer... a queen in her royal bed. Hahaha!

0 comments