...and that name is "Wal-Mart" -- okay "Wal-Mart Supercenter" to be technically correct.

Tonight Heather, Jeff and I drove 15 miles away from Waxhaw, NC to ... South Carolina to go to the Wal-Mart Supercenter. I don't think I've ever been so happy to see a Wal-Mart before. Just the fact that there were lights and an actual shopping center was a big deal for me. But then... I saw ... the red and white awning and the big "C" --- ahhhhh... a Chic Fil A!!!!

Waxhaw isn't bad... it's a nice quiet place and I've been enjoying it. But it's just different for me to be so "removed" from stores and DRIVE THRUs :)

Heather and Jeff let me drive out there. Probably the last time they'll do that though. I'll just say dark roads, no lights, lots of curves... and me driving :)

1 comments

  1. Ruth Hubbard // August 17, 2007 at 10:04 AM  

    Yeah, it's probably a good thing you're going to Manila and not Ukarumpa. :)

    On the other hand....