ICC: Day 9 - "FINALLY..."

8/19/2007 12:22:00 PM | 0 comments »

... access to the worldwide web is back!!!

Access to websites was messed up today. Granted, I was out for most of the day and had plenty to do without having to go on the web... but boy, it's nice to be able to get on again!!!

Since I couldn't get on ... it's not actually "DAY 9" anymore and it's late.
So I'll just say this about today...

  • I had a great time this morning starting a study on God's names.
  • I enjoyed a beautifully cool, breezy morning.
  • Had a fun lunch with the women at ICC.
  • Loved the yummy Mexican food - five dollar fajitas (okay $5.45, but still -- a deal!)
  • I finished my homework for Monday and Tuesday!!
  • Spent time with some fellow ICC'ers exploring downtown Matthews, NC (not that exciting...) and having some delicious Mango Gelato Water Ice (oh... exciting)!
  • We watched a youth concert at FICC (Filipino International Community Church) that was fun.
  • I actually said something in Tagalog to someone at the church (YES! I did it!!!)

0 comments